Monday, May 20, 2013

Joomla Experience

During this past week of working through Joomla, I found it to be quite a challenge.  The start-up process was tedious, but after the second time it finally worked out.  After watching the webinar very carefully and rewinding several times, Joomla started to make sense. I chose to write about thyroid disorders, a health issue that has altered the lives of several of my family members.  I included the signs and symptoms to look for in hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.  I hope to finalize the site and have it up and running in a few hours. In the meantime, if you would like to know about thyroid disorders I included a short YouTube video.

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time getting started with Joomla too! I hate watching tutorials for creating things but it was necessary with this program. Can't wait to see what your finished site will look like.

    ReplyDelete